Sunday, May 23, 2010

The End


DSC_0558, originally uploaded by bjhiggins.

Tonight marks the series finale of LOST, a show that many of us have devotedly watched for years. The finale promises to answer many of the lingering questions that have haunted viewers for years, but I think I found the answer to one of the most pervasive questions about the show when I was at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

For most of the series, everyone was wondering where the Island was.

Based on this billboard, I'm guessing that's NOT a typo but rather a clue, and the island is actually in Californifia.

Alternatively, seriously? Disney? Proofread a little.

2 comments:

jeff said...

i think i took that picture.

Brian James said...

Jeff, you took the one that precedes it in the photo stream, and then I took the camera back and took a few more shots of Californifia. I'm pretty sure this one was me.